Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04232 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,623 (₨61,979) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)