Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04094 MYR / PKR *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,703 (₨90,453) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)