Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.872 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,234 (€1,074) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)