Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.556 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,539 (€777) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)