Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.711 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,555 (€755) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)