Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,119 (€816) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (41 minutes ago)