Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,711 (€984) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)