Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,010 (€637) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)