Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 MYR / IDR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,380 (Rp 7,370,121) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)