Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21794 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,343 (Mex$ 10,752) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)