Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20777 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,435 (Mex$ 16,533) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)