Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20003 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,736 (Mex$ 18,677) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)