Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.530 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,365 (£970) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (37 minutes ago)