Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.497 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,434 (£1,170) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (22 minutes ago)