Cost of living comparison between Owerri, Nigeria and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01321 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,901 (219,518 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)