Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01407 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,919 (207,486 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)