Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01400 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,913 (208,137 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)