Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01109 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,211 (289,577 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baku costs 500 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 180₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ismaïlia costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €508 (about 1 hour ago)