Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.787 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,814 (€797) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (21 minutes ago)