Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04033 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,469 (86,027 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (36 minutes ago)