Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03927 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,960 (75,377 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (39 minutes ago)