Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44170 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,151 (7,135 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)