Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44312 MYR / MAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,592 (5,850 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)