Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00765 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,689 (612,899 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)