Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00725 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,324 (596,709 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (about 1 hour ago)