Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00716 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,267 (595,769 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)