Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,267 (722,536 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)