Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.199 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,221 (C$1,632) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)