Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17505 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,541 (14,513 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)