Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19192 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,093 (21,325 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)