Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17741 MYR / CZK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,986 (22,466 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)