Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.027 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,789 (€953) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (44 minutes ago)