Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.674 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,685 (€1,002) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)