Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.042 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,018 (3,857TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)