Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.198 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,771 (3,148TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)