Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49002 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,696 (kr 11,623) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (29 minutes ago)