Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,660 (kr 8,898) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)