Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.514 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,681 (kr 11,054) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)