Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.508 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 84% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,748 (kr 11,322) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (42 minutes ago)