Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 MYR / NOK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 94% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,012 (kr 11,235) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £70 (about 1 hour ago)