Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,401 (5,251 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)