Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,905 (6,087 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)