Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,696 (4,228 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (34 minutes ago)