Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / HRK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,934 (6,153 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 2 hours ago)