Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.216 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,238 (C$1,629) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)