Cost of living in Oshawa, Canada compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.184 MYR / CAD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oshawa (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,505 (C$1,101) in Oshawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)