Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06412 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,078 (32,405 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)