Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06427 MYR / KGS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 15% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,645 (41,151 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (32 minutes ago)