Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,868 (R$ 3,151) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)