Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,057 (R$ 2,982) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (19 minutes ago)