Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.337 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,266 (R$ 3,191) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)