Cost of living comparison between Osasco, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.312 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,617 (R$ 2,756) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)