Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,881 (R$ 2,744) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)