Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03973 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,471 (¥137,709) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)