Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03574 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,070 (¥141,870) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (37 minutes ago)