Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,625 ($b5,808) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)