Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,652 ($b6,370) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)