Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.608 MYR / BOB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,691 ($b6,070) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)