Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.502 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,562 (9,083 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)