Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,620 (10,845 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)