Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48169 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,367 (11,141 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)