Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49419 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,733 (7,553 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)