Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03706 MYR / DZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,736 (100,812 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)