Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01396 MYR / KZT
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 13% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,253 (233,033 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)