Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.770 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,155 (€662) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)