Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.832 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,430 (€917) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)