Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,020 (€638) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)