Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,130 (3,490 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)