Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Ondo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01396 MYR / NGN *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,078 (220,442 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)