Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07437 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,792 (руб 37,541) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)