Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07250 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,100 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,823 (руб 38,945) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)