Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,034 (3,595 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)