Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.137 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,648 (4,088 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (31 minutes ago)