Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,125 (3,805 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)