Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 MYR / PLN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,797 (4,063 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)