Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08904 MYR / PHP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,369 (Php26,607) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (37 minutes ago)