Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.282 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,697 ($1,097) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)