Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.903 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,776 ($1,224) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)