Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04026 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,965 (¥98,478) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)