Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03853 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,667 (¥95,185) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)