Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03877 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,616 (¥67,471) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)