Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03722 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,747 (¥100,662) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)