Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03642 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,882 (¥161,486) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)