Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03908 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,477 (¥114,577) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)