Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07588 MYR / MKD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 7% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,080 (40,595 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (34 minutes ago)