Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,394 (kr8,673) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (41 minutes ago)