Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,279 (kr8,268) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)