Cost of living in Odense, Denmark compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 MYR / DKK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 51% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,787 (kr5,878) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)