Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,568 (GH₵2,578) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)