Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.025 MYR / GHS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,098 (GH₵3,024) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)