Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04019 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,806 (¥94,690) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)