Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03892 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,979 (¥76,548) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)