Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03921 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,093 (¥104,389) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)