Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23371 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,569 (Mex$ 15,272) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)