Cost of living in Oakland, California, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.339 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oakland, California (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,501 ($1,037) in Oakland, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)