Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04162 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,574 (Shilling61,847) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)