Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,408 (€950) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (41 minutes ago)