Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03929 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,517 (¥114,964) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)