Cost of living comparison between Numazu, Japan and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04026 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,455 (¥110,657) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)