Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03898 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,469 (¥89,011) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)