Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03918 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,214 (¥133,085) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Udaipur costs ₨700,000 (32 minutes ago)