Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03887 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,570 (¥91,858) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)