Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04032 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,378 (¥108,581) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)