Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23792 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,200 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,187 (Mex$ 13,393) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)