Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21756 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,458 (Mex$ 15,896) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)