Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06456 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,700 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,536 (руб 54,777) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)