Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07208 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,300 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,286 (руб 45,591) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)