Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07754 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,170 (руб 40,879) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)