Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,437 (R$ 3,011) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)