Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.293 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,615 (R$ 2,796) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (34 minutes ago)