Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,377 (R$ 3,133) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)