Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.401 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,363 (R$ 3,115) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)