Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.232 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,206 (R$ 3,415) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)