Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03802 MYR / RSD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM2,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,345 (61,677 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)