Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03854 MYR / RSD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 5% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,552 (92,178 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)