Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.278 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,572 (R$ 2,795) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)