Cost of living comparison between Nouméa, New Caledonia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03810 MYR / XPF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,425 (116,135 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)