Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03928 MYR / XPF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 73% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,416 (137,895 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)